Pagina de start a forumului Limba latina, Lingua Latina Forum Limba latina, Lingua Latina Forum
Un site cu tot ce tine de limba latina. Exista varianta forumului in limba latina (alegeti limba din Profil). Hoc forum versionem Latinam habet (elige linguam in Persona).

FAQFAQ   CautareCautare   MembriMembri   GrupuriGrupuri   InregistrareInregistrare 
 ProfilProfil   Mesaje privateMesaje private   AutentificareAutentificare 

ound, a quick two-s

Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului Limba latina, Lingua Latina Forum -> Facultati cu limbi clasice
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul urmator  
Autor Mesaj

khm1997

Consul

Data inscrierii: 29/Oct/2018

MesajTrimis: Vin Dec 07, 2018 3:50 am    Titlul subiectului: ound, a quick two-s Raspunde cu citat (quote)

DOHA, Qatar -- Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland earned a third consecutive -- and fourth overall -- semifinal berth at the Qatar Total Open when she quickly dispatched Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-2, 6-1 on Friday. Radwanska, who required only 64 minutes to send Wickmayer packing, has had an easy run to the semifinals. She had a bye in the first round, a quick two-set win over Sorana Cirstea in the second round, and saw Mirjana Lucic-Baroni retire early in the second set of their third round match with a lower back injury. "I think Ive been playing great tennis this week and hopefully I can keep it going tomorrow (Saturday)," Radwanska said. "The shorter the match the better for me." Radwanska will face Simona Halep of Romania in the semifinal on Saturday. It was sweet revenge for Halep, who needed only 52 minutes to take care of fourth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-2, 6-0. She lost to Errani 6-1, 6-0 in their only other meeting at the Miami tournament last year. It was also fortunate for Halep that the match went so quickly, because she says she is playing with a painful Achilles injury. Fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic used her quick-stepping style to run ragged over powerful third- seeded Petra Kvitova 6-1, 6-3 to reach her third Doha career semifinal. "I was playing well and I was confident coming into this match," Jankovic said. "Against a top player like Kvitova you have to play your best game and I was glad I was able to do that today." It was clear that playing long three-setters against Venus Williams in the second round and Lucie Safarova in the third round zapped Kvitova of the energy to challenge Jankovic. "I had two great matches, so I still have something positive to take out of here," said Kvitova, who is the defending champion at next weeks Dubai tournament. "I wasnt well before this and it wouldve been hard to lose in the first round, so I go now to Dubai with a positive feeling." Kvitova seemed on course to rebound in the second set, taking a 2-0 and then 3-1 lead. But from there it was all Jankovic, who won the final five games to set up a semifinal date against sixth seed Angelique Kerber of Germany. Kerber reached the Doha semifinals with a 6-1, 6-0 win over Czech qualifier Petra Cetkovska in just 50 minutes. "The mental part is very important in a match like this," Kerber said. "I tried focusing on every point and stayed in the moment, stayed in the match." Cetkovska was the third straight Czech opponent the hard-hitting Kerber defeated here, beating Karolina Pliskova in the second round, Klara Zakapalova in the third round and Cetkovska in the quarterfinals. If Jankovic didnt defeat Kvitova, Kerber wouldve been playing a fourth Czech in the semifinals. Cetkovska, was clearly drained 24 hours after upsetting top seed and reigning Australian Open Li Na in a competitive three-set match on Thursday. The only game Cetkovska won in the quarterfinal was when she broke Kerbers serve in the second game of the first set. Radwanska, Jankovic and Kerber have reached the Doha semifinals without dropping a set. Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys . The NFL announced Friday that the Texans sixth-year veteran offensive lineman will replace Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters in the Jan. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64). http://www.cheapcavaliersauthenticjerseys.com/.Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Authentic Kyrie Irving Jersey . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. Authentic J.R. Smith Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night.SUNRISE, Fla. - Gerard Gallant needed no sales pitch from the Florida Panthers. Hes aware that they have not won a playoff series in nearly two decades, that they missed the playoffs by a mile last season and that they change coaches on an all-too-regular basis. None of that deterred him, either. "You look at their roster, you look at their team, you look at their core players," Gallant said. "I think its a great opportunity and Im looking forward to working with this hockey club." He now has that chance, after being introduced as the 13th coach in Panthers history and the teams eighth bench boss since 2003. Gallant hasnt been an NHL head coach since 2006, but has plenty of experience as an assistant and a very successful stint as the head coach of the Saint John Sea Dogs in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. His best player there was current Panthers winger Jonathan Huberdeau, whos considered a key part of Floridas plan to turn things around. "Of course I was excited to hear that news," Huberdeau said of his reaction to Gallants hiring. "Gerard has been a great coach for me. He taught me a lot of stuff when I was in juniors and its because of him that Im in the NHL right now." When Gallant and Huberdeau were paired in juniors, their team won just about every night, or so it seemed. No ones expecting that in Florida, but some parallels will exist from that team and now, Gallant said. "Jonathans a great kid," Gallant said. "I knew the kid for tthree years and we worked well together.dddddddddddd Were going to have 23 players who are going to work hard and compete." Panthers general manager Dale Tallon called the search exhaustive, and the team was linked to plenty of other candidates throughout the two-month process, most notably the likes of Peter Laviolette, Barry Trotz and Dan Bylsma. When he met with Gallant, Tallon expected him to be in a downtrodden mood — the first interview was two days after the Montreal Canadiens, with whom Gallant was an assistant coach the past two seasons, were eliminated from this years playoffs. Instead, Gallant was high-energy, eager, excited. Tallon was impressed. "Ive never heard a negative word said about Gerard Gallant in any capacity in hockey," Tallon said. Its the start of a hectic time for Florida, which holds the No. 1 pick in the upcoming NHL Draft — one they could trade away — and is expected to be a busy player when free agency begins July 1. And Gallant knows very well how quickly things can turn around. When he was hired in Montreal, the Canadiens were coming off a season where they finished with the fewest points in the East. With Gallant on the staff, the Canadiens won a division title in 2012-13, and topped the 100-point mark in the standings last season. The Panthers would enjoy nothing more than him being part of a similar turnaround in Florida. "The league is so close," Gallant said. "The teams are so close together now." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului Limba latina, Lingua Latina Forum -> Facultati cu limbi clasice Ora este GMT + 3 ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Mergi direct la:  
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Varianta in limba romana: Romanian phpBB online community